FaithActs for Education is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Bridgeport, Connecticut. We are people of faith building power to get our children the education they deserve.
The goal of this Voter Guide is to inform our community about each candidate's background, goals, and education platform. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we don't endorse any candidate or party – we just want Bridgeport voters to claim their power and vote!
Bridgeport’s Primary Election is on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 from 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Only registered Democrats and Republicans can vote in this Primary Election.
This version of the Voter Guide includes all of the candidates who will appear on a Bridgeport ballot on August 14, 2018. After the Primary Election, FaithActs will update the Voter Guide to include all of the candidates who will appear on a Bridgeport ballot in the General Election on November 6, 2018. If you're a Bridgeport voter and you'd like a printed copy of the updated Voter Guide mailed to you, please commit to vote.
If you’re an Unaffiliated voter, you can't vote in the Primary Election on August 14, 2018, but you can vote in the General Election on November 6, 2018. If you’re not sure whether you’re affiliated with a political party, please call the Bridgeport Registrar of Voters at 203-576-7281 between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Candidates' views are presented for educational purposes only. FaithActs sent a questionnaire to every candidate who will appear on a Bridgeport ballot in 2018. Responses were limited to 75 words per question. Aside from editing for length, candidates' responses are presented exactly as submitted. Candidates who declined to respond are noted. If you have any questions, please email us: email@example.com.
- Tuesday, October 30: Deadline to register before the General Election / 5:00 PM register by mail / 8:00 PM register in person / 11:59 PM register online
- Tuesday, November 6 from 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM: Vote in the General Election at your polling place / Same-day voter registration at 999 Broad Street, Bridgeport
- Vote.org: Register to vote online, check your polling place
- FaithActs for Education: Text 203-583-8573 / Call 203-868-0443 / 160 Fairfield Ave - Commit to vote, get a ride to vote, volunteer
- Bridgeport Registrar of Voters: 203-576-7281 / 999 Broad Street - Register to vote in person, check your polling place, check your party affiliation
- Bridgeport Town Clerk: 203-576-7208 / 45 Lyon Terrace - Request an absentee ballot